4 Step Mani<3
I think this is one of my favorites nail ideas, for this tutorial i was inspired by the beauty department. Using the tape as stickers for your nails is very original, and you get an easy and no-mess way to make different styles for your nails.<3 Simple, cute and mistake-free!
DIY: Fabric bracelet<3Lately, everybody is making their own bracelets. They are so many different types and colors. The original ones are made with strings or floss, but this one is made with some pieces of fabric i had. Bracelets are a major trend this spring and summer! Also theres a rule: "wear as many as you can"!!
Things you'll need:
- 3 Fabric strings
- Super glue
- a botton or a pin
- Start putting the 3 strings together and secure then with tape on a table or a surface.
- braid the 3 strings all the way down.
3 . on the ends of the braid leave a piece of fabric and roll it around the edges.
4. secure with the pin both sides.
Aqua ombre nails
- Apply light gold eyeshadow all over the lid, including the inner corner of the eye.
- Dark brown shimmery eyeshadow on the crease of the eye.
- Light brown shadow under the lash line.
- black gel eye linner.
- Apply your favorite voluminaze mascara.
Perfect eye makeup for this summer! It's smoky-ish, but not too dark. I think it's always an option for the everyday make up eye! Hope you guys enjoy it!!<3